Many people stay with us who are are enjoying the challenge of cambrian way a tough high level coast to coast walk through wales from cardiff to conwy. We are ideally situated for an overnight stay on the northern section through the snowdonia national park. You will find yourself setting off from the idyllic mountain enclosed village of Dinas Mawddwy a westward line is taken on a spectacular cliff top route via Cribin and Waun Oer, you can then stay the night with us before mounting the important and dramatic summit of Cadair Idris Descent is made to the resort of Barmouth via the Cregenen lakes and the path alongside the railway on the Barmouth Bridge.
Wales’s most scenically beautiful and challenging long distance trail
- A high level walk traversing the highest and wildest parts of Wales.
- On public rights of way or where there is a right of access.
- Coast to Coast – Cardiff to Conwy.
- Distance 275 miles (440km).
- Ascent 61540 feet (18742 metres) (double Pennine Way).
- Generally unwaymarked – Navigation skills essential, especially in cloud
for furtehr information take a look at www.cambrianway.org.uk